Pages

Apr 2, 2018

I Can Only Imagine Movie Review

I Can Only Imagine (2018)

I hope you had a wonderful Easter celebrating the resurrection of our savior Jesus Christ.  Hopefully you didn't eat too many sweets!  :)

Two weeks ago today, I went to see I Can Only Imagine at the movie theater.  The hubs didn't want to go so I went alone, something I am very comfortable doing.  I was so excited to hear the story behind one of my favorite songs.

#icanonlyimagine

The seat I chose was right next to a very sweet couple.  There were times I was so overcome with emotion I could hardly keep it together.  I am quite sure had I not been sitting so close to them I would have balled my eyes out.  You know the kind where you are sobbing and finding it hard to catch your breath.  I found the movie to be very moving.  I highly recommend seeing it.

I hope you have a wonderful day!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie






No comments:

Post a Comment