Pages

Oct 18, 2017

A Fun Halloween Party



A couple of weeks ago I invited the kids over for one of their favorite meals, roast beef with all the trimmings.  And then Brooke realized it was the last weekend before Halloween that everyone could get together so she asked if she could host dinner to celebrate Halloween.  And of course, I said yes!

I forgot my camera so I had to use the next best thing, my iPhone.  The pics aren't as clear as I'd like them to be.  :(

Brooke LOVES decorating for Halloween as much as I love decorating for Christmas.  Her birthday is on Christmas Eve and Justin's is on Halloween.  She keeps asking him to trade birthdays with her. :) If only it were that easy.

I loved the skeletons Brad hung from the chandelier in the foyer.  Such a cute idea!


I love these pumpkins.  Who said pumpkins can't be glamorous?




The dining room was all set for dinner with really cute Halloween dishes.


The table cloth is a sheer black web.




Her Disney Halloween collectibles were displayed on the mantle in her office.





This pretty pumpkin was displayed on the island in the kitchen.


I couldn't help but smile at this pretty skull hanging on the pantry door.  I just love black and white.  It is so striking.


In the family room she had a cute vignette.


Can you tell these are spider candles?


I'm loving the combination of the black pumpkin and the copper spikes.


This is a cool looking candle holder that looks like bones.  It's much prettier in person.


She had these cute glasses, napkins and plates to match.  I didn't get any pics of the eyeball ice cubes.  Ooooh!  They were creepy.  They looked like real eyeballs.  They were slimy, too!


Brooke made the cake and Sweet P decorated it to look like a brain.  I think she did a really good job.


Brad cooked beef and chicken fajitas and they were delicious.  The cake was yummy, too!
We had a wonderful time watching the original Ghost Busters movie.

Hope you had a great day!

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie


  








1 comment: