Pages

Sep 7, 2017

The Dragonfly


Yesterday as I was sitting in the car waiting for the hubs, I saw a large amount of dragonflies flying in front of the car.  I'm talking lots of dragonflies.  More than I had ever seen before in my life.

#dragonfly

I became intrigued and decided to google "what does the dragonfly symbolize?"  Here is what I found...

"The dragonfly, in almost every part of the world symbolizes change and change in the perspective of self realization; and the kind of change that has its source in mental and emotional maturity and the understanding of the deeper meaning of life."

Wow...that's pretty deep, right?  Funny thing is I was having my usual talk with God right before the appearance of the dragonflies.  During my conversation I asked him (if he didn't mind) to show me a sign he had heard me.  I am so happy I was being still enough to see his answer.  He was listening!  :)


Philipians 4:6

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God."


For those of you in the projected path of Hurricane Irma, please know that I am praying for you.  Please heed the warnings/evacuations and be safe.  Remember you are not alone.

Hope you have a fabulous day...

xoxoxo

Debbie



I'd like to give credit for the beautiful photo of the dragonfly.  It was taken by Andre Mouton.





No comments:

Post a Comment