Pages

Sep 14, 2017

Life Lately



Wow!  I can't believe it's Thursday already and this is my first post of the week.  Time is going by way too fast.

We have been busy coloring, watching movies, and a little bit of swimming as the water has been a bit chilly for the kiddos.  The lower temps and low humidity have made for very pleasant days.

A couple of weeks ago, the hubs and I were at Bed Bath and Beyond when I came across these coloring books.  They were on sale for $1.50 each.  A steal if you have ever bought any of these coloring books so I picked up a few for all us girls.  I knew Sweet P would be "in heaven" with so many books to choose from.  Little did I know Hurricane Harvey was going to hit Houston and present many opportunities to color.


We are still coloring...


it's something fun to do while winding down for the evening.


Tiffani and her family are here with us as they are waiting to be removed from the boiled water request.  Crazy, right?  They are waiting for the culture to come back...maybe today or tomorrow.  It's better to be safe than sorry when you have kiddos involved.


The hubs and I are enjoying all the extra hugs and kisses we get on a daily basis.  Not to mention the silly antics kids pull off.

Last Sunday Sweet P and Mr. W swam for about 30 minutes before deciding the water was too cold.  :)  So we decided to try out the new sound bar the hubs bought for his outdoor TV.  We watched Alice in the Looking Glass until it was time to go in.  To be honest, I could have sat and rocked for hours as the weather was so nice.

As we watched the movie, I was planning my seating area for our Christmas decorations.  I am very excited with the changes I'll be making.  :)  Can't help it...I'm crazy for Christmas!

#crazyforChristmas



I hope you are having a good week.
Our prayers are with all of you as you go through your clean up from hurricanes Harvey and Irma.

Take care,

xoxoxo

Debbie





No comments:

Post a Comment