Pages

Aug 8, 2017

Childhood Memories


Pears always bring back fond childhood memories for me.  When we were growing up, my grandparents lived one street over from us and had a huge lot behind their home (across the street from us).  We loved running through the property turning cartwheels, climbing trees, and playing hide-n-seek.

They had lots of pear trees, kumquat trees, grape vines along with the most beautiful Hydrangea bushes and Gardenias.  Probably why I love Hydrangeas so much even though I can't seem to keep them alive to save my soul.  :)

I always pick up a few pears at the grocery store when they are in season.  It takes me back to a more carefree time in life.

Do you have any triggers that take you back to a time of fond memories?

Hope you have a great day!

xoxoxo

Debbie



No comments:

Post a Comment